While wandering my local neighborhood of Tokyo, Kinshicho, I found these orange flowers growing in a garden outside an elementary school near my apartment. It looked so good I had to take a shot, and this is what I got. It looks so perfect you’d think it was photoshopped, but actually I only added some relatively heavy vignetting to cut down on peripheral distractions. What do you think?
Copyright Brian Heise, 2019
Support what I do and drop a tip in the tip jar. Be sure to like and comment as well!
Like what I do? Leave a tip!
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan #31: Walking the Ridge
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan #30: On the Ridge to Sasagahara
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan #29: Morning Light on Kamegamori
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan #28: Sunset on Stonehammer
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan 27: Sea of Clouds