When I visited Kanna Lake, I remember being really disappointed with the photos I took. It was winter, and everything was grey and brown, and the lack of color caused the photos to suffer. But then I decided to experiment with black and white, which I’d never tried before. The result was rather pleasing, I think. What do you think? Leave a comment below!
© Brian Heise, 2018
Support what I do and drop a tip in the tip jar. Be sure to like and comment as well!
Like what I do? Leave a tip!
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan #31: Walking the Ridge
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan #30: On the Ridge to Sasagahara
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan #29: Morning Light on Kamegamori
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan #28: Sunset on Stonehammer
- Off the Beaten Path, Japan 27: Sea of Clouds